There are 4 spacious guest rooms:
|Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom (Shower):||1 King Size Double Bed or 2 Single Beds|
|2 People||€80 / night|
|Quadruple or Triple Room with Private Bathroom (Shower):||1 double + 2 single beds|
|3 People||€110 / night|
|4 People||€140 / night|
|Single Traveller||There is no single rate, as all our rooms are double or twin|
|Prices include a continental buffet, but we do offer a complimentary cooked mini Irish or vegetarian breakfast. Other cooked options are available with a full Irish Breakfast for €10. See under Food, for a sample breakfast menu.|
All our rooms are:
- Non smoking
- Have comfortable beds with crisp linen and towels dried in the fresh country air
- Include a flat screen television with all free-to-air channels, tea / coffee making facilities, a hairdryer, a writing desk, a reading light and a comfortable armchair
- Have WiFi free of charge
- Include a guest directory with extensive information on local attractions and services.
- Have complimentary toiletries
- Are on the ground floor with easy access
- Have a garden view
- An iron and ironing board are available on request.
Check in / Check out times
We try to be as flexible as possible with our check in and out times, but during the summer months we do need our rooms vacated by 11am to ensure we are completely ready for our next guests.
Our check in time is between 4pm to 9pm. We are usually away from the house between 1pm and 4pm most days, but if you need an earlier check in and you can arrive before 1pm, we will be happy to accommodate you. Alternatively, you can contact us us on the morning of your booking and we will give you the code to our key safe (changed daily) and discuss your check in and breakfast time the following morning.